.quickedit{ display:none; }

Thursday 13 February 2014

Peek a boo.........

Wow how windy was it here in the UK last night!?
Hope you all stayed safe indoors...thankfully we don't experience too much extreme weather like that, it was pretty scarey!

So on to my card for today, I'm doing well three posts in three days :)

I heart  MFT die-namics dies and stamps
This is one of their Peek a boo dies, which is perfect to use with this Darcies stamp set

 the little notched tag is also a MFT die you can find  here.
So have a lovely day, thank you for taking the time to pop by and see you soon xx


8 comments :

  1. Blimey you're back with a vengeance! Definitely love that stamp set... maybe you'll have one left next time I'm over!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Katy. Fab colouring and embossing. Love this design. xx
    (Just found your blog thanks to my teamie Susan http://susiestacey.blogspot.co.uk/ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Katy. Love the cute images and fab design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, so pleased to see you posting again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy, gorgeous card, l have not seen these stamps before, l can see it is going to be costly for you with you back in blogland lol. Take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty katy! Love it!
    There are loads of mft dies and stamps I want...this one included. Those stamps work really well with it!
    Kathleen Mc xx
    Ps I agree...the ps sentiment sampler set is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real cutie Katie, great to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katy! Good to see you back,told you I always followed your blog!!! I finally got chance to play with these stamps & die & I'm using them for tomorrow's make & take (Brighouse) :D Your card is gorgeous,hope to see you in Blogland again x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx