.quickedit{ display:none; }

Saturday 15 February 2014

Hi Friend..........

Morning everyone, 
a quick card to share today


It's another image from the Paper smooches chubby chums set....
I used a Darcie embossing folder to create the tree bark and ran walnut stain distress ink over the top to highlight the pattern.
The banners are created using this Die-namics die here.
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
me I plan to have a chill out day, nice hot bath, then a little crafty time
including  this....


My crochet skills are very basic but I'm determined to not be defeated lol..
Katy xx

6 comments :

  1. Adorable card Katy love the sweet little birdie. Have a good weekend Katy - hope the rain has stopped in Skipton x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy. Happy Saturday to you, hope it is not raining for you, the wind seems to have dropped a bit where I am.
    Great card, love the embossing and the lovely banners.
    I watched the Crotchet youtube and I don't like to blow my own trumpet (but go on then!) I crotchet just like him and can do it as quick if not quicker! I love it and have made loads of blankets this way, hope you have a good day doing it. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so sweet!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these cards Katy ;)
    Have a great weekend
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Katy, love the design, it's gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab design, Katy. Love the bark embossing teamed with that adorabe little birdie. The dotty paper looks great in that banner! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx