.quickedit{ display:none; }

Friday 14 February 2014

A little LOVE on Valentines day..............

Good morning....
and "Happy Valentines day"
Today's card I'm sharing is the card I made for my other half :)

It's definately a "Less is more" card
It's so tempting for me to keep adding bits and bobs to a card
but I've found I'm leaning more towards simple designs lately.

I used a Memorybox alphabet die to cut the word love and used the negative as my base card
layering pretty polka dot paper underneath.
The XOXOXOXOXO border is from one of my favourite cuttle bug folders, Hugs and kisses, here
and the little dog is from Paper smooches stamp set Chubby chums.
Sentiment is also from a Paper smooches set, LOVE their font!

So have a "Happy Valentines day"

( thank you for your comments, it's so nice to see familiar faces and new ones too)

Love Katy

6 comments :

  1. Adorable card Katy - love the subtle embossing. Have a good weekend x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Katy. Love that 'peeping' dog, he made me smile. Simple and elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous cas card Katy. Love the cute little dog and fab design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another little fabbie card Katy.... and love your use of the embossing border.... which is in my stash from the last time you talked me into buying a little something! LOL! I've used the larger folder, but forgot that one.. will have to remedy soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy
    So nice to read a comment from you on my Blog.
    Cannot wait to call and see you soon. It won't be long now!
    I have my Trip to Spain first (horrid flying!!), but I am looking forward to spending it with my lovely Sister and Mum and Angie too, we are gunna have a great time. I will see you on Friday b4 Harrogate. debbiex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx