.quickedit{ display:none; }

Wednesday 12 February 2014

BRrrrrrr it's a bit chilly this morning, woken up to a light dusting of snow,
 something we haven't seen much of this winter thankfully!

here is my card for today....


This card reminds me that spring is not too far away now.
The little flowers are from a cuttlebug die I have had in my stash since my early days of cardmaking
I've no idea what it's called but it seemed perfect for this card....
I've added little drops of Ranger white enamel to the center of each flower.
and added detail dots with the ultimate white pen...I love my uni ball signo pen
It really is the best white pen, it's a bright white and the ink flows perfectly!

I colored the little lamb with the copic warm greys
He's such a cutie :)

Love Katy x


4 comments :

  1. Good morning Katy - two days, two cards you are on a roll girl lol. Another lovely fun card so bright and cheerful. Thank you for the recomendation on the gel pen - mine is rubbish and need a new good one that flows properly. Next time l post l will send folks your way. Just to mention Katy that it is really difficult to find the comment word at the bottom of your page in yellow took a couple of mins. Enjoy your day x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katy, I found you through Susiestacey's blog.
    Your card is gorgeous such a sweet little lamb! Love your style.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did leave a comment but no sign, so just in case I'll leave it again!

    Adore that little lamb image! Super cute! Not seen this brand of stamps before so will have to do some research. Love the embossing folder too!

    Kathleen Mc xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx