.quickedit{ display:none; }

Tuesday 18 February 2014

A catch up.....

Hello again, I'm back today with some catch up cards,
as I had such a long blogger holiday I thought I would share some cards that I made a little while ago.
There maybe a few peeps that may have seen this card previously on Samuel taylors Facebook page

A little step away from Less is more today!
The image is a Marianne D stamp called "sitting"
The papers are Kaisercraft "Tea break"
The fence is a Memorybox die Picket fence
the Window is a Marianne craftables die "arched window" CR1259

So my weekend flew by, I ended up spending the most part of it decorating, not my favourite job.
I'm desperate to move my craft" stuff " in to the smaller bedroom and really wanted a warm bright cheery colour, so i decided on the yellow in the only picture i could find online,you can just see it through the door lol...

It was tempting to go for the aqua but yellow won....
Cant wait till it's finished!

My crochet is coming along slowly, I do seem to get myself in a tangle with yarn and find it hard keeping track of where I am in a pattern, I guess that's me trying to run before I can walk but I'm hoping perseverence will pay off eventually.
I'd love to make a granny square cushion in cream ,sunny yellow and aqua, bit like the colours in this photo, to go in my craft room,
so watch this space, I'll share a photo or two of how it's going, you might have a little wait though lol...

So I hope you're having a good week,
I'm dashing now to catch the new series of The great British sewing Bee

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03w7wjp/The_Great_British_Sewing_Bee_Series_2_Episode_1/ 
thanks for popping by,
see you again soon
Katy x

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Katy, l don't really follow on FB takes me all my time to keep up here lol. Loving all the details and good luck with the painting x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy
    Lovely layers card, what a lot of work.
    Hope the paining goes well, the lemon sounds lovely.
    Hey it won't be that long b4 we see your cushion, once you get crotchering it grows fast!
    Loved the first episode of the SB, like Heather best, and the black girl is amazing, not using a pattern!

    See you soon. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Katy, I look forward to seeing your crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, Katy. Loving all the layers and the gorgeous papers. Love the effect of the little girl sitting on the window ledge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Katy... loving that little image and the fab scene you've put together! Perfect colours too.

    We may pop over to the shop tomorrow to see what you've got in recently... depends on the weather. My car is in for it's MOT so I may have to save my money! LOL!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the details and the cute image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx