.quickedit{ display:none; }

Tuesday 11 February 2014

A happy "Hello"

A happy "hello" (waves)
It really has been a ridiculous amount of time since i posted here...sept 2012?
Where the time has gone I don't know, the months seem to fly by...
shame on me! poor neglected blog!

It seemed the longer I was absent the harder it was to jump back in i suppose?
It's not that I've given up crafting, far from it...I still love being creative, still working and teaching at Samuel Taylors, love my job...still enjoy blogger, despite not posting myself I do enjoy blog hopping to see what you are all up to almost every day.
I hope you're all keeping well and that life is being kind to you ?



So time to share a card.......


 I have totally fallen head over heels for Paper Smooches stamps!
and this little owl is my favourite from this Chubby chums set

The die cut bare tree is a cheery Lynn die


B370 birch tree with cute critters

The embossed background is a Darcie folder

So that's it, my first share here for too long :)
If you do happen to spot me on your blog feed, do stop by and say hello wont you?
Have a lovely day and I will be back soon ( very soon )








4 comments :

  1. Hi Katy. lovely to see your post after all this time - l have wondered from time to time what you are up to. From this amazing card l can see you have not lost your crafty touch. Hope to see you back more often, take care and hugs x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am guilty of neglecting my blog. My laptop died and so did my blog posting! Have added a couple of cards recently but i'd forgotten how time consuming it is!

    I have also fallen in love with paper smooches and this set of stamps (along with a few others) is on my wishlist!!

    Gorgeous card! Love it!

    Kathleen Mc xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! LOVING the card for today!! I'm coming from the Paper Smooches site and I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your sweet card!! You Rock and after reading you've been away from your blog, I'd have NEVER guessed it!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back in blogland Katy... and with a gorgeous card too! And I agree about the Paper Smooches.. fabbie designs and good quality stamps!

    See you again soon...
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx