.quickedit{ display:none; }

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Things can only get better

Well I'm feeling much better today and have got my brain into gear and remembered to bring my cards home to photograph...........

I think this stamp is one of my fav Mo Manning stamps....... Jill is two..........  which you can find here 
Papers are Baby Jane .....Cosmo Cricket
Leaves are a Woodware Punch
Flowers, butterflies and Ladybirds are all Craft for occasion embellishments


I used copics to colour her

The pretty frame is a Spellbinder die.............Floral Doily Motif you can find here

Love Katy xx

7 comments :

  1. Hi Katy, glad to hear you are a bit better, Gorgeous card and a lovely Mo Stamp and as usual beautifully coloured too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy..

    Ooh I've loved this fabbie mo image for a long time... And you've done a perfect job with her... Those flowers are fab too.. Will have to pop over soon and buy some!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy,
    She's adoreable...she's one of my fave's too,gorgeous papers and flowers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Katy, so glad I found your blog, always loved your cards. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Mo Manning Stamp - and an amazing inspiring card... ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card Katy and just love that cute Mo image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning katy.i love your bold colours and design and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx