.quickedit{ display:none; }

Sunday 13 May 2012

Have a lovely day

A quickie post....I'm in the middle of sorting through and tidying up all my craft stash..I'm trying to be organised to make it easier to actually find what I need lol, a nightmare most of the time :)

We now stock Stampingbella stamps at work...these have been a favourite of mine for some time, so thrilled we have them now.

The stamp is a Ketto called Phoebe

Papers are Basic Grey find them here...

The scalloped top to this card is actually one of the papers with a scallop design which I cut, inked and layered.

Spellbinder die is.....Persian motifs 

Coloured with Lyra polycolour pencils from Pencils4artsists..........yes I bought some a few weeks ago and dare I say LOVE them slightly more than Prismas, they blend better and the skin tones are great ! though there are more colours in the Prisma range..

Dorcas gives a great comparison between the two on her blog here 

Well back to my sorting out, have a nice sunday everyone

Love Katy xx

6 comments :

  1. Hi Katy,
    Nice to see you back again and with a gorgeous card :)
    I love stamping bella stamps too and have this image myself
    Love the papers and design
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Katy! Well what a surprise... lovely to hear from you!!! Wow your cards are still as gorgeous as ever... so I'll be back soon ;) Hope you're well, hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy, gorgeous card and such a sweet stamp. Why is it that when we tidy our craft rooms we end up in such a mess??? I don't understand it at all, do you think we cram in so much stash and pulling it out is a big mistake lol. Take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the colours, so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous beautiful card Katy
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card kate.the image is so sweet and i really love your fab papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx