.quickedit{ display:none; }

Monday 30 April 2012

Well impressed !

Blimey another week gone ! This year is absolutely flying...cant believe we are heading into May already ?! Before you know it we'll be thinking about Christmas AGAIN lol...well for me that will start in June with Christmas in July at work....yikes !

Anyways I have been busy creating for work tonight...shall hopefully have pics to share with you tomorrow but in the meantime I wanted to share this lady's work here....Dorcas Designs is a blog I only fell upon last week, you know how it is one blog leads to another lol...well I was so impressed with Dorcas colouring skills with pencils ! She has some fantastic tutorials ...needless to say she is responsible for a purchase over the weekend of Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils ! Sheesh like I really need any more but I HAVE to give them a go :)

Lastly....I don't know about you but when I'm crafting I have to have music on in the background so I thought I'd share a little of what I listen to ...........



Have a great week everyone, back soon...
Love Katy xx

1 comment :

  1. Hi Katy

    Looking forward to seeing your new creations...

    I've come across Dorcas before, her colouring on Kraft is superb and probably the best I've seen. So are her pencils different than Prismacolour do you think?

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx