.quickedit{ display:none; }

Friday 20 April 2012

Faith ....Hope......Love

It's very rare that I have any idea how a card is going to pan out when I'm putting it together...are you the same ?.......... but this is one of them where I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do.

I think what I like about this card........and I'm my own worst critic so there's not may I do lol, is that it depicts my favourite time of year..Autumn....I love the cooler days and changing colours.


 I used a sizzix die Autumn gatherings to create the foliage
Stamp is "I Love you little rabbit " here
The sentiment and background are both Hero Arts stamps.

Well how quickly has this week gone ? I'm a busy girl working all weekend too !

Enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing ?

Love Katy xx

8 comments :

  1. aw katy sweetie she is adorable and yep like you i often wonder what im gonna do when i start ..sometimes its just a colour lately ive gone green bonkers lol! and autumn my fav season too so this is perfect and colours are top notch fabulous hug sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy,
    Gorgeous card,i love the colours in autumn too,fab image and design.Love it!
    Have a fab weekend and don't work too hard lol ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Katy! Love the richer colours, thats my fave part about autumn too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and with fab rich colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy

    ooohhhh stunning gor-juss card.... love everything about it.... and may have to treat myself next time I'm over your way! Fabulous autumnal colours too.

    I think we're all our own worst critics.... we can see more in a card than the recipient.. but it's better to be modest than otherwise!

    Don't you work too hard over there..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fabulous card katy.stunning rich colours and i love the gg girl and gorgeous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katy, love this card the colours are beautiful and so much dimension as well. Thought l was following you but l was'nt but l am now. Hope you are well x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the autumnal colours and fab design x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx