.quickedit{ display:none; }

Friday 13 April 2012

Live the life you love..........

Yayyyy back in the land of blogging...yet again it's been so long since I posted but I've missed popping my cards on here, not only is it lovely to hear from my blogging friends but also it's such a good way to record what you've made....I have still been creating ( mainly for work ) just not sharing here ( slapped wrists lol ) So I'm hoping to put that right today with a card I made today on my day off from work.

See this another reason for my lack of shares... my photos are hopeless ...i so need a new camera..this was taken on my phone and tweaked on Instagram..still pants but saving pennies for a decent camera one day!

 COLOURED with copics 
 PAPERS are Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane
 DIE is Cheery Lynn Cuties # 4 which I layered twice
 FLOWERS are Crafts for Occasions

 I love the sentiment ...quotes like this really give me a pick me up when needed.
 Back soon..............might be 7 days but not 7 months :) xxx

8 comments :

  1. Fab card with such a cute image....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Katy, I had a smile when I saw your name on my dashboard! gorgeous make, love the bunting across the top of the image! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little stunner off a card....hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Katy.. Your card is fab.. I love all of Mo's images, and you've coloured this one so well! I love all your details too..

    Glad to see you posting again!
    Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning katy.gorgeous sweet image and your colours and design are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy!
    So glad to see you charing your gorgeous creations again :)
    Love love love your card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow its fabulous and creative card. I like this colour combination so much on this card. You have done great work.

    top 10 business schools

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long time no blog updates, - good to see your inspirational cards being shared again, - look forward to seeing more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx