.quickedit{ display:none; }

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Housework and singing ?

Sooooo are you like me? when you HAVE to do the housework do you listen to music at the same time, it seems to help me get things done and it's the ONLY time you'll here me sing...cos i cant sing, lol, but when there's no one around who cares :) So i thought i'd share this with you
I love Adeles album, this is my favourite, if i'm feeling a little unloved and unappreciated i'm not sure why it cheers me up xx

ps...brill album

3 comments :

  1. I do the same thing... turn the music up loud and sing as I go. It's the only way to get anything done! Thanks for sharing the song, I had not heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I am a secret singer/dancer and would love to have the guts to not care what people think!
    I used to work in London next to an Italian restaurant and the owners son (who was quite lovely) used to sing Beverley Cravens 'Promise me' very loudly and very off key while they were all prepping in the morning. I couldn't help smiling at him when he came out after lunch to go to the shops...It did lead to a brief encounter...so be careful who hears you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, except when i do the hoover, i can't hear anything.
    It's the only way to get things done :)
    I don't sing but i can dance while i dust my furnitures!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx