.quickedit{ display:none; }

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Help !!.....

Ok major panic..i've deleted my background element...how do i get it back :( Should leave well alone i know, lol.....helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp me?

Edit....ok i've gone dark cos the whiteness was blinding me, lol.

Little tip, if you want to change your background which i have done before a few times whatever you do DONT click on remove !

I want my background back :(

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i've asked the Blog Doctor ! Watch this space :)

2 comments :

  1. hi hun, usually you just get the code and paste it into a new html gadget :), can you remember where you got the background you had??, there may be a code for the background on the site where you got it, but if not let me know and i will try and sort you out with the code you need


    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Katy I feel for you `sweet` I did that I darnt touch mine now cos my code dosent look like it did the first time around!!!!
    I hope you get it sorted soon...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx