.quickedit{ display:none; }

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Hello, here's a card i made for my lovely friend Janet, she kindly put a kit together for this weeks session at my craft club, you can see the project at the bottom of this post, I'd wanted to make the Tea Bag Bag but couldn't figure out the instructions i'd seen on another challenge blog so i asked Janet to have a look, she tweeked it a little, parts of the info was missing originally, but i am hopeless when it comes to measuring and folding...i NEVER measure anything for my cards, it's all by eye ! So this is the card i gave her to say thank you
I paper pieced my new Miss Anya 'Rain', was lucky to get my hands on this set from Diestodiefor at the weekend, thank you Tracy :) I added a BG rub on to black card, paper brads from Craftworkcards, sentiment by CCSR and organza ribbon to finish.
Here's the project, thank you so much Janet for your patience and for not slapping my hands for using so much paper trying to get the measurements and folding right, lol.

Before i go just a little update from Pink Gem Designs, Janet is now taking pre orders on 9 NEW designs that are available earlier than planned, these will be ready to be dispatched on Saturday 23rd of May...pop over here to see whats new !

17 comments :

  1. I love how Anya looks that is one fantastic card, I love how her little umbrella is shiny. You coloured her splendidly. The tea bag is super cute with the perfect image and most beautiful flower.
    Have a great day,
    Take care,
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous Katy - love it. Do you have the dimensions / instructions for the tea bag bag card hun please - I'd love a go!!! Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Katy! Loving these new Miss Anya's, shame I couldn't get any! :-( Love the paper piecing!
    Hugs, Vicky -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kate your cards are always stunning, The Miss Anya is just fab, i just bought the buzzcraft stamps today arent they cute and good value for money.
    Hugs di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful projects katy ~ as always! you have such an eye for detail! lovin those stamps..just scrumptious..and you always do such beautiful coloring ~ i wanna color like you when i grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are quite welcome Katy I really enjoyed it and I love my card :0) I will email you the instructions amended so you can pass them on. Both sets of instructions were not my original idea but I have adapted them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards Katy all beautifully embelleshed and finished immaculatly!!! as always ..
    Have a lovely Thursday:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two amazing creations Katie!Love them both1
    Dei x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card.....tMis Anya is a cutie....Love the project for the craft club as well!

    Wendy:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Katy, the tea bag looks great too, for stuff like that I always try them out in bog standard printer paper first, saves wasting any precious paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous cards Katy,l love the images and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, Katy...I never measure anything on cardmaking either...We are visual Artistes darling..not mathematicians!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning work Katy, love the top card. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Katy ~ just found your blog and after looking at your cards decided i'd be an idiot not to become one of your followers. Wow ... what an inspirational blog. All your cards are stunning and i can see me becoming one of your stalkers lol! Jillix

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx