.quickedit{ display:none; }

Friday 23 January 2009

Thank you so much !!

Firstly i'd like to thank everyone for joining in with my 'Lurve' candy and leaving such lovely comments. There's been a couple of you having tech problems with the comment box, if you email me i'll add a comment for you just so i know where i am with numbers for the draw, i have a terrible memory at times and i'm likey to forget if i dont do that...so just let me know if it happens to you.

I've been kindly given a few awards the past few days..thank you so much..

Lyndsey

Caryn


And Clare

I'ts so nice of you to think of me and thanks for all the lovely comments..please check out their blogs if you havn't already...so talented. And Clare thank you for all your encouragement :) xx

1 comment :

  1. You are so very welcome Katy! You deserve every one. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx