.quickedit{ display:none; }

Saturday 14 November 2009

Couple of cards

I know, I know...no excuses :)

Here's a couple of cards i've managed to squeeze into my busy week, the first is following a sketch for the challenge here at Create4fun.


The stamp is from Diestodiefor a design by Gillian F Roberts 'Nativity'...just adorable :)



This one was just for fun, i LOVE the expressions on their faces, another fabulous digi from Mo Manning


papers are October afternoon, sentiment is a digi stamp from Papermakeup stamps


I decided to colour with prismas..love how you can give pretty colours a grungy tone with the pencils.



So my day out last week was fabulous...i took some pics to share but will save that for another post i think...also have to say thank you for awards i have been given recently...again i'm gonna save for another post...i just wanted to get some new cards on here...where does the time go ?!!!! I'm also busy learning how to knit...my poor fingers are paying the price today...and i've just signed up recently for one of Suzi Blu's online art classes...so excited to get started with this :) So as you can see lots going on behind the scene so to speak.

My apologies to dear friends who i've not emailed for yonks...shall catch up soon.

Right think i'll treat myself to a long soak in the tub then a few glasses of something nice before Xfactor...enjoy your weekend everyone xx

13 comments :

  1. Wonderful cards...I like the colours and your style
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. as alwayz...beautiful cards katy! i just wuv your stamps and colorring! gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Katy brill colouring love em..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards. Love the gorgeous colouring. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Katy, Hope things are going well for you. Your cards are fab - I missed browsing your blog while I was away. Great inspiration here! Hugs, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - too fabulous cards, beautifully coloured! I do, however, want to save that poor froggy! Warm wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Katy! I adore the cute MM image and the snowflakes/flowers on the first card are just gorgeous!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards, Katy! The nativity stamp is gorgeous - will have to go off to seek it out at Tracy's. Adore Mo's image too - those expressions are priceless! Fantastic colouring, as ever and super layout.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katy!
    Great set of cards, love them both! The 2nd card is so quirky, love the image and the little sentiment that you've put with it, how clever! Great colouring as ever, just simply perfect! Hope you're ok, despite being really busy (I know the feeling)! Have a fab weekend!
    Hugs Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katy! So glad you've had a spare moment or two to make some cards. You've been missed!
    I love these 2 cards!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurray Katy, glad you're back , missed you terribly. Love your cards and the mo manning pics and sentiment are wonderful as always you've created masterpiece type work.
    Lovsya x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apologies for my lack of commenting recently but these are fab Katy, I love them! I hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx