.quickedit{ display:none; }

Monday 6 April 2009

Little Missy....

Been having a play with my new Copic pens today :) My local craft shop has just got them in...how could i resist !! I still love Promarkers but there's far more softer colours to the Copic range...great that you can use the two pens together, they do the same thing anyway....

Love 'Little Missy' by High Hopes available at Dies to die For...such a cutie pie :)
I used Daisy Bucket paper, again available at Dies to Die For, Glitter Lace by We R Memory Keepers..another purchase today..it's self adhesive which is FAB..there's also Papers in this range that are just gorgeous, it's the Tiffany range..sentiment is Pinkpetticoat and prima flowers.


Right off to bed now with my copy of Craft Stamper mag...Oooooo and congrats to Michelle, she won the ATC competition in this months issue..well done you :)xx

11 comments :

  1. Adorable card Katy, love the image and the colour combination you've used!
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you've joined the Copic gang! They are seriously addictive, you'll have spent all your money before you know it! Although, if you work out a good pink combo that isn't fluorescent, please let me know! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is she!?
    Lovely colours...must have a look at copics..still lovin' my promarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ,fab colouring ,love what you have done to her shoes ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy, hope you are having a good week? Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and great image. Am loving my Copics, once you go there, you don't go back, lol! Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute gorgeous card...love the colours you used and do you love your copics then...I do xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi katy ..this is lovely! Gorgeous image and I love the stitching around the edge. I haven't succumbed to sopics yet..but I am seriously tempted!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katy
    Thanks for that, love the card and the colours are gorgeous and beautifully put together.
    Hope you're ok
    x x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and I love the way you have coloured the image its stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card - this is beautiful love the colours and fab details
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa ~ LOVE THAT IMAGE ~ you're coloring is just SCRUMPTIOUS! wowza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx