.quickedit{ display:none; }

Sunday 30 November 2008

Sketch Saturday Challenge




I made this for this weeks sketch challenge over at Sketch Saturday. I rotated the sketch and used Mimi with Snowman from Pink Gem Designs, another gorgeous christmas design by Janet Roberts,my favourite BasicGrey papers 'Wassail', my scalloped SU punch, Martha Stewart punch, Round sentiment from Funky Fairys Papercrafts, who have s great download sale on right now, ribbon from stash, tiny heart embellishment is Craft Creations. This time i used my Prismas for a change..even though i use my Promarkers mostly i still love the effect you can achieve with these. Thanks for popping by...enjoy whats left of the weekend, its been so frosty this morning....Brrrrrrrr xxx

10 comments :

  1. gorgeous card as always Katy, I love the image and beauitful papers, wow your cards are just a pleasure to look at hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Katy!!!!!!!!!

    You are just so talented.... so pleased you are my DT member!!!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Katy. Love looking at your cards. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card I adore these cute images. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the colours and that is such a cute image xxx oh and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Katy as are all your cards. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, beautiful card

    xx mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutley Gorgeous!! I love the image and the way you used the border punch...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, your colouring is just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx