.quickedit{ display:none; }

Thursday 9 August 2012

A cloud day..........

Is no match for a sunny disposition :)
I love this sentiment !
Hello again, I thought I might carry on with the Pure Innocence theme that seems to be happening this week?


I have to admit this card was made a while ago
I'm just not feeling very creative today, I think it may have something to do with the chaos in my craft room
So a good tidy up is in order this afternoon I think?

Card Recipe

Pure Innocence sunflower girl

DP are a mixture of Prima Almanac and  Kanban Card

Spellbinder die Floral Doily here.

Enjoy your day folks, thank you for your lovely comments

Love Katy xx

5 comments :

  1. beautiful card katy....love your lay out coloured perfect hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous katy.i love the layers and stunning image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy... you certainly are making the most of your week off!! This is another fabbie card.... and I particularly LOVE that sentiment which is SO true!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. So beautiful design. How can i design like this for the Plastic cards? I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely agree there is no match for this...Design, selection of shade all are captivating, can you share some designs of plastic cards with us...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx