.quickedit{ display:none; }

Monday 16 April 2012

I see spots ! Mo Manning challenge # 130

I thought to get me back into the swing of things I'd enter a challenge...........so here are my entry's to this weeks challenge over at Mo Manning's challenge blog which this week is I see spots....I LOVE any spotty paper !!


This is one of the lovely toppers by Hobbyhouse....so no colouring as these are pre coloured toppers..fab for a quick card ! and such good value as you get multiple toppers per sheet.
Papers are Craft Creations....35p per 12x12 sheet ! Bargain !
Sentiment stamp is a little wooden stamp from Woodware.

Same again this is a topper with Craft Creation papers....the little pins are by Hobbyhouse too. Sentiment is another Woodware  stamp from a clear set.

Thank you so much for all your lovely feedback over the past few days, and lovely "hello's" from familiar faces and new..it's much appreciated.

12 comments :

  1. Hi Katy,
    Wow these are gorgeous!!!i def have to get me these adoreable toppers,my colouring would not do these beauties justice lol,fab papers and designs on both :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is realy beautiful. Lovely image.
    My compliments.

    Grt. Tonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby cards..they really are so cute i love all mos images and glad to say i have quite a good selection...both of your cards are simply beautiful hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, the images are very cute, I didn't know you could get pre coloured images, I might have to have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards, so pretty, love them.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are absolutely gorgeous Katy, love dots too, you cant beat red and white polkas! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning cards katy.your designs are fabulous and i loev the sweet images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great to see you back in blogging world katy. i've been out of it since september too as my laptop died and trying to get hubby off this comp is pretty hard!!!
    looks like you're going thru a red phase at the moment. loving all the cards you've added! beautiful!
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katy...

    Both such gorgeous cards... And you've seen my basket often enough to know spotty paper is my weakness too! Love the layouts you've used... And is that a Nestie on the second or just the shape of the topper? Whichever, it's FAB!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are both so sweet and well-designed! Love the colors, papers, and your wonderful coloring style! So glad you shared them with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful! I saw these toppers the other day and they look fab! Am very tempted after seeing your cards x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by and leaving a comment xx